A guide to road transport in the Wales and Border region by Paul Heaton.
The book features businesses based in Shropshire, Herefordshire, Gloucestershire and Cardiff. Fleets include:
- B. M. Cole & Sons, Welsh Newton
- Lloyds of Ludlow
- Wm. Parry & Sons, St. Briavels
- B. W. Rees & Sons, St. Mellons & Cardiff
- Robert Transport (Ross Roadways) Whitchuch, Ross-on-Wye
Whilst the book includes general haulage vehicles, steel traffic, bulk tippers, animal feedstuffs and livestock transport, etc etc, much space is devoted to milk collection, both in churn and bulk. The book is profusely illustrated with b/w photographs.
The laminated boards are in near fine condition, with light handling marks. The binding is tight, and inside, the content is clean, glossy and fresh and in fine condition.
Road Transport Wales & Border By Paul Heaton
- P. M. Heaton Publishing, 2005
- First edition
- 120 pages