At Wigan Lane Books we specialise in railway and train relation books.
We have a huge collection of rare and hard to find railway related books and magazines.
If you can’t find what you are looking for get in touch.
- Paddington to Weymouth: The Route in the 1950s By Derek Phillips£17.50
- British Rail Mark 2 Coaches: The Design That Launched InterCity By Michael Harris£24.00
- All Stations to Longridge: The History of the Preston to Longridge Branch Line and Associated Railways -Signed£13.30
- The Furness Railway in and around Barrow By Michael Andrews£36.00
- LNWR Carriages: A Concise History By David Jenkinson£16.00
- Ayrshire’s Forgotten Railways: A Walkers Guide (The Oakwood Press)£13.50
- Brecon to Newtown: The Mid Wales Line By Vic Mitchell and Keith Smith£13.00
- Exeter-Newton Abbot – A Railway History: The Complete History of the Line Between Exeter and Newton Abbot£40.00
- An Illustrated History of Trains in Trouble: A Century of British Railway Disasters 1868-1968 By Alan Earnshaw£12.99
- Portrait of the Liverpool Overhead Railway By Adrian Jarvis£18.00
- The Great Canadian Northwest Rail Pictorial By J. Edward Martin£18.00
- BR Diesels Volume 1: Classes 24-31, 40-46, 76 and 77 Systemwide By Maurice Dart£10.99
- Corwen to Rhyl: Railways Along the Clwyd Valley: Scenes from the Past 18: Railways of North Wales£12.00
- Railways of North Wales:The Denbigh and Mold Line (Scenes from the Past 15)£12.00
- Agriculture and Farming
- Antiques & Collectibles
- Art & Illustration
- Biography and Autobiography
- Folio Society
- Local History
- True Crime