Hello and welcome to Wigan Lane Books. We sell books of interest from our shop in the UK.
We also trade worldwide. Please contact us for international postal rates.
- The Story of March: Four Guys and a Telephone By Mike Lawrence£28.00
- The Connected Discourses of the Buddha: A New Translation of the Samyutta Nikaya By Bhikkhu Bodhi£27.00
- The Art of Howard Terpning£20.00
- Air Age Gas Models£20.00
- The World’s Greatest Air Depot: The US 8th Air force at Warton 1942-1945£18.00
- Saddleworth and Its People By Freda Millett£16.00
- King George V Class Battleships By V. E. Tarrant£22.00
- The Arctic Whaling Journals of William Scoresby the Younger Volume III: The Voyages of 1817 1818 and 1820£20.00
- Painting Birds By Susan Rayfield (Hardcover)£20.00
- Miro: Sculptor: Yorkshire Sculpture Park (Hardcover)£25.00
- The Arctic Whaling Journals of William Scoresby The Younger Volume II: The Voyages of 1814, 1815 and 1816£20.00
- Jack Vettriano: A Retrospective£24.00
- Hand Embroidered Calico Gardens By Irene Coulthard£350.00
- Lost Animals: Extinction and the Photographic Record By Errol Fuller£15.00
- The Modern Antiquarian: A Pre-Millennial Odyssey Through Megalithic Britain By Julian Cope£72.00
- Techniques of Spiral Work: A Practical Guide to the Craft of Making Twists by Hand By Stuart Mortimer£40.00
- Edward Burne-Jones: Victorian Artist-Dreamer£24.00
- Le Tissage aux Cartons et son Utilisation Decorative dans l’Egypte Ancienne ( Cardweaving in Ancient Egypt)£650.00
- Alpine The Classic Sunbeam By Chris McGovern (First Edition)£45.00
- A Brush with Wildlife: The Paintings of Pollyanna Pickering£30.00
About Wigan Lane Books
We stock a selection of rare books and books of interest from a wide range of areas.
If you have any questions feel free to get in contact.
- Agriculture and Farming
- Antiques & Collectibles
- Art & Illustration
- Biography and Autobiography
- Folio Society
- Local History
- True Crime