Hello and welcome to Wigan Lane Books. We sell books of interest from our shop in the UK.
- Bradford Trolleybuses By Stephen Lockwood£12.00
- The Living Forest: A World of Animals By Rien Poortvliet£24.00
- The Fighting First: Combat Operations in Vietnam 1968-69, the First Battalion, the Royal Australian Regiment By Lex McAulay£45.00
- Dinorwic: The Llanberis Slate Quarry 1780-1969£14.50
- Bromoil: A Foundation Course By Derek Watkins£11.50
- SPHINX 6: A Journal for Archetypal Psychology and the Arts£19.50
- Industrial Heritage: A Guide to the Industrial Archaeology of Padiham£16.50
- The Furness Railway in and around Barrow By Michael Andrews£36.00
- 18th Century Costume in the National Museums Liverpool£25.00
- Le Monde de Beatrix Potter By Véronique Enginger£75.00
- Edward Seago By Ron Ranson£20.00
- Lancashire Ladies County Golf Association 1900-2000: 100 years of Lancashire Ladies’ Golf£20.00
- Mini Knits for the 1/12 Scale Dolls’ House By Linda Spratley£15.00
- Leyland Lorries: A Celebration By Arthur Ingram (Hardcover)£20.00
- Horwich Locomotive Works By M. D. Smith£20.00
- Edward Burne-Jones: Victorian Artist-Dreamer£24.00
- Portrait of the Liverpool Overhead Railway By Adrian Jarvis£18.00
- Alpine The Classic Sunbeam By Chris McGovern (First Edition)£45.00
- A Brush with Wildlife: The Paintings of Pollyanna Pickering£30.00
- Protesting about Pauperism: Poverty, Politics and Poor Relief in Late-Victorian England, 1870-1900£30.00
About Wigan Lane Books
We stock a selection of rare books and books of interest from a wide range of areas.
If you have any questions feel free to get in contact.