Hello and welcome to Wigan Lane Books. We sell books of interest from our shop in the UK.
- The Commuter Pig Keeper: A Comprehensive Guide to Keeping Pigs When Time is Your Most Precious Commodity£15.00
- Eighty Years of Youth Hostelling (Hardcover)£18.00
- The Long Discourses of the Buddha: A Translation of the Digha Nikaya£28.00
- The Patchworks of Lucy Boston By Diana Boston£60.00
- The Modern Antiquarian: A Pre-Millennial Odyssey Through Megalithic Britain By Julian Cope£72.00
- Techniques of Spiral Work: A Practical Guide to the Craft of Making Twists by Hand By Stuart Mortimer£40.00
- Wycombe Wanderers 1887-1996: The Official History By Dave Finch and Steve Peart£40.00
- Bradford Trolleybuses By Stephen Lockwood£12.00
- The Fighting First: Combat Operations in Vietnam 1968-69, the First Battalion, the Royal Australian Regiment By Lex McAulay£45.00
- All Stations to Longridge: The History of the Preston to Longridge Branch Line and Associated Railways -Signed£13.30
- Dinorwic: The Llanberis Slate Quarry 1780-1969£14.50
- Bromoil: A Foundation Course By Derek Watkins£11.50
- Mini Knits for the 1/12 Scale Dolls’ House By Linda Spratley£15.00
- Leyland Lorries: A Celebration By Arthur Ingram (Hardcover)£20.00
- Ancient and Medieval Siege Weapons: A Fully Illustrated Guide to Siege Weapons and Tactics (Hardcover)£20.00
- Edward Burne-Jones: Victorian Artist-Dreamer£24.00
- Portrait of the Liverpool Overhead Railway By Adrian Jarvis£18.00
- Alpine The Classic Sunbeam By Chris McGovern (First Edition)£45.00
- A Brush with Wildlife: The Paintings of Pollyanna Pickering£30.00
- Protesting about Pauperism: Poverty, Politics and Poor Relief in Late-Victorian England, 1870-1900£30.00
About Wigan Lane Books
We stock a selection of rare books and books of interest from a wide range of areas.
If you have any questions feel free to get in contact.