Hello and welcome to Wigan Lane Books. We sell books of interest from our shop in the UK.
We also trade worldwide. Please contact us for international postal rates.
- The British Army in Ulster Vol. 4 By David Barzilay£40.00
- Dr Haze: Mud, Blood & Glitter -An Autobiography (Creator of The Circus of Horrors)£18.00
- The Voyage is Done & The Winds Don’t Blow By Robert A. Wilson – Signed£24.00
- A General Plague of Madness: The Civil Wars in Lancashire 1640 – 1660£14.00
- Francis Bacon Edited By Matthew Gale and Chris Stephens£17.00
- Spitfire: The History By Eric B Morgan and Edward Shacklady (Revised Edition)£30.00
- Historical Atlas of the Viking World By Angus Konstam£20.00
- Broderies et Décoration Populaires Tchéco-Slovaques Edited By Henri Ernst£75.00
- L’Imprime Indigo dans l’Art Populaire Slovaque By Josef Vydra£36.00
- Standish War Memorial£8.50
- Hand Embroidered Calico Gardens By Irene Coulthard£350.00
- Central Neuropathic Pain: Focus on Post-Stroke Pain£40.00
- Lost Animals: Extinction and the Photographic Record By Errol Fuller£15.00
- The Modern Antiquarian: A Pre-Millennial Odyssey Through Megalithic Britain By Julian Cope£72.00
- Techniques of Spiral Work: A Practical Guide to the Craft of Making Twists by Hand By Stuart Mortimer£40.00
- Leyland Lorries: A Celebration By Arthur Ingram (Hardcover)£20.00
- Edward Burne-Jones: Victorian Artist-Dreamer£24.00
- Le Tissage aux Cartons et son Utilisation Decorative dans l’Egypte Ancienne ( Cardweaving in Ancient Egypt)£650.00
- Alpine The Classic Sunbeam By Chris McGovern (First Edition)£45.00
- A Brush with Wildlife: The Paintings of Pollyanna Pickering£30.00
About Wigan Lane Books
We stock a selection of rare books and books of interest from a wide range of areas.
If you have any questions feel free to get in contact.