Illustrated with black and white photographs and line drawings this publication includes four articles of Lancashire local interest:
- James Brandwood and the Edgworth Quaker Meeting House by Pat Bagley
- Hecks of Turton: A Unique Construction by James J. Francis
- The Volunteer Brewery by Jean Boardman and Lilian Tinsley
- Victoria Mill: The Last Working Mill in Turton by Peter Wood (with J. J. Francis)
The card covers are in vg condition, clean, with minor light marks and creases.
The binding is very tight.
Internally, the content is clean bar a small light minor stain to the title page and in near fine condition.
People and Places of Turton
- Publisher: Turton Local History Society, 2003
- 6 x 8 in
- 64 pages