This reprint of the classic 1836 edition includes chapters on:
- Observations on Trout and Grayling
- Of Rod, Line and Other Tackle
- Manner of Fishing for Trout and Grayling
- An Illustrated list of Insects and their Imitations used in Fly-Fishing
The brown leatherette board with gilt lettering are clean, fresh and in fine condition.
The top edges of the pages are ever so slightly dusty.
The binding is very tight.
Inside, the content is very clean and in fine condition.
A superb copy.
The Fly-Fisher’s Entomology
With Coloured Representations of the Natural and Artificial Insect and a few Observations and Instructions on Trout and Grayling Fishing
- Published by the Wellfleet Press, 1990
- 6 9 in.
- 132 pages